Get your ITIL Practitioner training and certification in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
ITIL Practitioner brings what is one of the most under-used and under-valued parts of ITIL to the real world: The last ITIL lifecycle stage: The Continual Service Improvement (CSI). It is CSI that helps organizations to focus on the improvements delivering most value and to make sure the services and the practices supporting these can keep up with the needs from the ever-changing organization, and continually improve.
We run more than ten ITIL training courses, including Practitioner, Service Capability, Service Lifecycle and Managing Across the Lifecycle. You can build your own ITIL course, based on your specific requirements. Speak to us to see how you can get to where you want to go with ITIL.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to gain your ITIl Practitioner training and certification in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your ITIL Practitioner course and certification with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams, labs and accommodation.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Note: This ITIL® course is provided in conjunction with Thynk an AXELOS accredited training organisation.
IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited