This course will teach you the fundamentals in software testing. You’ll be introduced to the different tests in the Software Development Lifecycle, test design techniques and the different types of software testing tools.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Prior to attending the Advanced level, you must hold the Foundation level certificate. It is also recommend that you have three years' experience working in a software testing environment before taking the Advanced certificate.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Module One – Foundation Certificate
Testing Throughout the Lifecycle
- Models for tests
- Component, Acceptance testing and System Integration
- Maintenance tests
- Non-functional system tests
- Functional system tests
- Reviewing and the testing processes
- Benefits and costs of reviews
- Types of reviews: Walkthrough, technical review, informal reviews and inspections
- Static analysing
Test Design Techniques
- Black and White box tests
- Black box testing techniques including equivalence partitioning, state transition and boundary value analysis tests
- White box testing techniques including decision and statement tests
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Project testing plans
- Configuring management
- Estimation Testing: Inclusion in project schedule
- Monitoring and control
- Track progress and deviations from plan
- Incident management: Analysis, tracking and logging
- Risk and testing
- Types of testing tools
- Requirement tests; Static analysing
- Testing design
- Data preparation
- Test running
- Test harnesses, drivers and simulators
- Performance testing
- Dynamic analysing
- Management testing
- Coverage measurement
- Effective use, benefits and risk
- Introducing tools into an organization
Module Two – Advanced Certificate
Basic Aspects of Software Tests
- Tests in the Software Lifecycle
- Specific Systems
- Metrics & Measurements
- Testing, planning & control
- Test implementation & execution
- Evaluate exit criteria & reporting
- Testing Closure Activities
- How to test Management Documentation
- Testing Plan Documentation
- Testing Estimation
- Scheduling Test Planning
- How to test Progress Monitoring & Control
- The Business value of Testing
- Testing of Distributed, Outsourced & Insourced
- How to do Risks-Based Testing
- The Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- Testing Management issues
Testing of Software Characteristics
- Principles of Reviews
- Introduction of Reviews
- Success Factors of Reviews
Standards & Test Improvement Process
- Improving the Test Processes
Test Tools & Automation
- Concepts of Testing Tools
- Category Test Tools
People Skills – Team Composition
- Testing Team Dynamics
- Fitting and Testing within an Organization
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.