This 3-day course is aimed at administrators, developers and all employees who need to build a Docker cluster, want to implement Docker themselves or want to understand the advantages and disadvantages compared to conventional virtualization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisits for this training.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Short introduction to container architecture
- Docker from 10.000 meters
- Installing Docker
- Working with images
- Working with containers
- Creating your own images
- "Dockering" of a software application
- Installation of your own Docker Registry or DTR
- Volume Management and Docker
- Log management and docker
- Networks and Dockers
- Multi-host networking with Docker
- Creating a Docker Host with the Docker Machine
- Mapping Service Architectures with Docker Compose
- Creating a Docker Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Operation of your own container registry incl. user administration
- Operation of your own log aggregation for containers
- Operation of an own monitoring solution for container and host
- Use network plug-ins for typical challenges
- Complete management of a cluster environment with Swarm
- Load balancing with Docker using a concrete example
- Handling secrets for containers
- Advanced Compose Techniques
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.