The Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) course prepares you to manage end-customer Virtual Private Network (VPN) environments built over a common service provider Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) backbone.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have Service Provider knowledge at the professional level, equivalent to the material in the following Cisco courses:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 1 (SPNGN1) v1.2
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2) v1.2
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE)
In the new certification program, foundational material is covered in these courses:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe VPN concepts and operation in a Service Provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 MPLS VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 Inter-domain MPLS VPN services traversing multiple Service Providers
- Implement Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Troubleshoot typical issues in Layer 3 MPLS VPN environments
- Implement Layer 2 VPN operations in a Service Provider environment
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 VPN issues in a Service Provider network
- Implement MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Introducing VPN Services
- VPN Fundamentals
- MPLS VPN Control Plane Operation
- Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Underlay
- Troubleshoot Core Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP)
- Troubleshoot Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Implementing Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) Routing Requirements in MPLS VPNs
- Provider Edge to Customer Edge (PE-to-CE) Routing Requirements in Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Implementing Layer 3 Interdomain MPLS VPNs
- Inter-Autonomous System (AS) for Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Content Security and Control (CSC) for Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Implementing Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPNs
- Multicast VPN (MVPN) Fundamentals
- Implement Intranet MVPN
- Troubleshooting Intra-AS Layer 3 VPNs
- Troubleshoot PE-CE Connectivity
- Troubleshoot PE-to-Route Reflector
- Implementing Layer 2 VPNs
- Layer 2 Service Architecture and Carrier Ethernet Services
- Refresh on Traditional Ethernet LAN (E-LAN), E-Line, and E-Tree Solutions
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 VPNs
- Troubleshoot Common Issues for Traditional E-Line, E-LAN, and E-Tree Ethernet Solutions
- Troubleshoot Common Issues for Ethernet VPN (EVPN) Native, EVPN Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS), and EVPN Integrated Routing and Bridging (IRB) Solutions
- Implementing Layer 3 IPv6 MPLS VPNs
- Classical Solutions for Deploying IPv6 over IPv4 Environments
- Using 6VPE to Deploy IPv6 Connectivity over MPLS Environment
- Troubleshooting Layer 3 IPv6 MPLS VPNs
- Troubleshooting PE-to-PE Connectivity
- Verify the Service Provider Backbone Operation for MPLS VPN
- Work with VRF Instances
- Troubleshoot the MPLS VPN Backbone
- Configure MP-BGP as the PE-CE Routing Protocol
- Configure and Verify PE-to-CE Routing Requirements
- Enable Shared Services VPN
- Deploy Internet Access as a VPN Service
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 MPLS VPN End-Customer Connectivity
- Implement Different EVPN Solutions
- Troubleshoot EVPN VPWS
- Implement IPv6 VPN Provider Edge Router (6VPE)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.