The Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) course helps you prepare for advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collaboration solutions
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Delegates, who are the most succesful with this training have the following prerequisites.
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Describe the main characteristics of routing protocols that are used in Service provider environments
- Implement advanced features of multiarea Open Shortest Path First (OSPFv2) running in Service Provider networks
- Implement advanced features of multilevel Intermediate System to Intermediate System (ISIS) running in Service Provider networks
- Configure route redistribution
- Configure Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) in order to successfully connect the Service Provider network to the customer or upstream Service Provider
- Configure BGP scalability in Service Provider networks
- Implement BGP security options
- Implement advanced features in order to improve convergence in BGP networks
- Troubleshoot OSPF, ISIS, and BGP
- Implement and verify MPLS
- Implement and troubleshoot MPLS traffic engineering
- Implement and verify segment routing technology within an interior gateway protocol
- Describe how traffic engineering is used in segment routing networks
- Implement IPv6 tunneling mechanisms
- Describe and compare core multicast concepts
- Implement and verifying the PIM-SM protocol
- Implement enhanced Protocol-Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) features
- Implement Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) in the interdomain environment
- Implement mechanisms for dynamic Rendezvous Point (RP) distribution
- Implementing and Verifying Open Shortest Path First Multiarea Networks
- Implementing and Verifying Intermediate System to Intermediate System Multilevel Networks
- Introducing Routing Protocol Tools, Route Maps, and Routing Policy Language
- Implementing Route Redistribution
- Influencing Border Gateway Protocol Route Selection
- Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Securing BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Improving BGP Convergence and Implementing Advanced Operations
- Troubleshooting Routing Protocols
- Implementing and Verifying MPLS
- Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Implementing Segment Routing
- Describing Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR TE)
- Deploying IPv6 Tunneling Mechanisms
- Implementing IP Multicast Concepts and Technologies
- Implementing PIM-SM Protocol
- Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
- Implementing Distributed Rendezvous Point Solution in Multicast Network
- Implement OSPF Special Area Types (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Implement Multiarea IS-IS
- Implement Route Redistribution
- Influence BGP Route Selection
- Implement BGP Route Reflectors
- Implement BGP Security Options
- Troubleshoot Routing Protocols
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS TE
- Configure and Verify Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) Segment Routing
- Implement Tunnels for IPv6
- Enable and Optimize PIM-SM
- Implement PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implement Rendezvous Point Distribution
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.