The Readynez SIAM Foundation & Professional teaches you to integrate processes across service providers and managing cross functional teams.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Knowledge of IT Service Management would be useful.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- The purpose and value of a SIAM approach
- Drivers for SIAM
- The SIAM layers
- The SIAM structures, advantages and disadvantages for a hybrid service integrator, an internally and an externally sourced service integrator and a lead supplier integrator
- The diﬀerent SIAM implementation key stages
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the discovery and strategy stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the plan and build stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the implement stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the run and improve stage
Roles and responsibilities:
- SIAM roles and responsibilities
- SIAM structural elements
- The people practices of managing cross functional teams.
- The process practices of integrating processes across service providers
- The measurement practices of enabling and reporting on End to End Services
- The technology practices of creating a tooling strategy
Processes of support:
- The function of processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- The process purpose
- The SIAM considerations
Challenges and risks:
- The importance of building the business case, the associated risks and mitigations.
- The importance of culture, collaboration and cooperation, the associated risks and mitigations.
- The importance of level of control and ownership, the associated challenges and mitigations
- The importance of security, the associated risks and mitigations
- The challenges associated with measuring success and its mitigations
- The importance of trust/eliminating micro-management and level of control, the associated risks and mitigations
- The commercial challenges, the challenges with legacy contracts and their mitigations
- The contribution of the following frameworks and standards to a SIAM ecosystem: IT service management including ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000, Agile, including Agile Service Management, DevOps, COBIT® and Lean
Discovery and strategy:
- The characteristics of governance in a SIAM ecosystem
- SIAM governance roles
- Governance approaches for monitoring and measuring service performance
- Existing services, service groupings, service providers and the market place
- How to assess current capability
- Influences for deciding on the SIAM model and sourcing approach Strategic drivers for SIAM
- Strategic drivers for SIAM
- Critical success factors for SIAM
- Principles and policies for roles and responsibilities
- An appropriate SIAM strategy
- How to gain and maintain buy-in to a SIAM strategy
- The content of the business case and the transition project for SIAM
Run and improve:
- Structural elements at diﬀerent levels
- Appropriate mechanisms to address issues and improve provider and integrator performance
- Application of audit and compliance mechanisms
Plan and build:
- Organisation specific service models and process models
- An appropriate sourcing approach and SIAM structure
- Detailed roles and responsibilities
- Performance measurement and reporting framework
- Collaboration models
- Contract considerations for SIAM
- The challenges for organisational change
- Diﬀerentiation between approaches for on-boarding of services and service providers
- The most appropriate tooling strategy and integration methods for a SIAM ecosystem
- The big bang approach, a phased approach and their benefits and risks
- How to transition to the approved SIAM model
- Ways to influence morale and motivation
SIAM practices across the stages:
- SIAM practices for the Discovery & Strategy stage
- SIAM practices for the Plan & Build stage
- SIAM practices for the Implementation stage
- SIAM practices for the Run & Improve stage
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.