On this TOGAF® 9 Certified Training - Level 1 and 2 course you’ll learn the skills to implement the TOGAF framework and develop an enterprise architecture in your organisation.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the TOGAF® 9 Certified Training - Level 1 and 2 course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have extensive knowledge in the following areas:
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Level 1: TOGAF 9.2 Foundation
- The TOGAF Library
- The Value Stream approach
- Enterprise Architecture and basic concepts
- TOGAF 9 Core concepts
- Key terminology
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase
- Adapting and scoping the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- Concepts of views and viewpoints
- Roles in communicating with stakeholders
- Concepts of building blocks
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Reference models
- Certification program
Level 2: TOGAF 9.2 Certified
- Applying the ADM phases in development of enterprise architecture
- Applying Architecture Governance in development of enterprise architecture
- Applying Architecture Content Framework
- Applying concepts of Building Blocks
- Applying the Stakeholder Management Technique
- Applying Content Metamodels
- Applying recommended techniques when developing enterprise architecture
- Technical Reference Model and customising it to meet an organisation’s needs
- Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- Partitioning enterprise architectures to meet the specific needs of an organisation
- Purposes of the Architecture Repository
- Applying iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- Adapting the ADM for security
- Roles of architecture maturity models in developing enterprise architecture
- Purposes of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organisation
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.