Kubernetes and DevOps are the two pillars that can keep your business at the top by ensuring high performance of your IT infrastructure. Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes will help you develop the skills you need to improve your DevOps with the power of Kubernetes. The course begins with an overview of Kubernetes primitives and DevOps concepts. You'll understand how Kubernetes can assist you with overcoming a wide range of real-world operation challenges. You will get to grips with creating and upgrading a cluster, and then learn how to deploy, update, and scale an application on Kubernetes. As you advance through the chapters, you’ll be able to monitor an application by setting up a pod failure alert on Prometheus. The course will also guide you in configuring Alertmanager to send alerts to the Slack channel and trace down a problem on the application using kubectl commands. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to manage the lifecycle of simple to complex applications on Kubernetes with confidence. Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes addresses the widespread problems faced by developers who are starting out with DevOps using Kubernetes. You’ll build out example portfolio pieces and tackle intellectually stimulating challenges that will help prepare you for technical screenings and complex software lifecycle problems.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
There is no exam or certification for this course.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
Familiarity with Kubernetes will be useful, but not essential.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes focuses on leading you with engaging projects that have a direct correlation to how DevOps developers work on Kubernetes in the real world. You’ll not only learn concepts, but you’ll also build out example portfolio pieces and tackle intellectual challenges that prepare you for technical screenings and complex software lifecycle problems.
• Create and manage Kubernetes clusters in on-premise systems and cloud
• Exercise various DevOps practices using Kubernetes
• Explore configuration, secret, and storage management, and exercise these on Kubernetes
• Perform different update techniques and apply them on Kubernetes
• Use the built-in scaling feature in Kubernetes to scale your applications up and down
• Use various troubleshooting techniques and have a monitoring system installed on Kubernetes
If you are a developer who wants to learn how to apply DevOps patterns using Kubernetes, then this course is for you. Familiarity with Kubernetes will be useful, but not essential.
Lesson 1: Introduction to DevOps
• Introduction to DevOps with Kubernetes
• DevOps' Effect on Industry
• DevOps Culture and its Benefits
• The DevOps Toolchain
Lesson 2: Introduction to Microservices and Containers
• Introduction to Docker
• Building Docker Images
• Running Docker Containers
Lesson 3: Introduction to Kubernetes
• Kubernetes Architecture
• Accessing Kubernetes Clusters
• Fundamental Kubernetes Resources
Lesson 4: Creating a Kubernetes Cluster
• Introduction to Kubernetes Clusters.
• Manual Kubernetes Cluster Setup
• Kubernetes Cluster Considerations
• Kubernetes Platform Options
Lesson 5: Deploy an Application to Kubernetes
• Object Management in Kubernetes
• Service Discovery in Kubernetes
• Kubernetes Package Manager: Helm
Lesson 6: Configuration and Storage Management in Kubernetes
• Configuration Management
• Configuration Management in Kubernetes
• Secret Management
• Storage Management in Kubernetes
Lesson 7: Updating and Scaling an Application in Kubernetes
• Blue-Green Deployments
• Rolling Updates
• Canary Releases
• Dark Launches and Feature Toggles
• Updating an Application in Kubernetes
• Scaling an Application in Kubernetes
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Applications in Kubernetes
• Troubleshooting Applications in Kubernetes
Lesson 9: Monitoring Applications in Kubernetes
• Custom Metrics
• Exposed Metrics in Kubernetes
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.