On this Microsoft MCSA: Dynamics 365 course and certification you’ll gain an understanding of the following topics: - Create a Customer Organizational Structure - Administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment - Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with other Applications
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes. To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend you have:
- A working knowledge of using Dynamics CRM 2011 or later versions
- An understanding of software development processes and principles.
- An understanding of relational database principles.
- A basic knowledge of business processes such as Sales and Customer Service.
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Experience in customising Dynamics CRM or have previously attended the Customisation course
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Curriculum for Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment
Create a Customer Organizational Structure
Support the Microsoft Dynamics 365 client environment
- Validate minimum browser requirements for devices utilizing the web interface to access Microsoft Dynamics 365, ensure client devices meet the minimum hardware specifications, support outlook integration by using Outlook or Outlook with Dynamics 365 App for Outlook installed, manage phone and tablet client environments
Deploy Microsoft Dynamics
- Determine the proper edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 suited for the client; determine the proper pricing, packaging, and subscription model based on the needs of the organizational environment; create a deployment plan to meet organizational considerations
Import data into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Design a data import plan, import data through supported methodologies, upload data from on-premises to Azure, manage large volume migrations with the Data Loader service
Manage the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Sign-up and cancel subscriptions, manage users, configure SSO and AD synchronization within hybrid environments with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), configure administrative access, assign roles
Administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment
- Deploy appropriate number and types of instances for designated environments, deploy sandbox and production instances, configure and edit instance properties
- Switch an instance, reset an instance, delete an instance, copy an instance, manage regions and multiple tenant environments, manage storage and resources, manage administrative email notifications
- Design a Microsoft Dynamics 365 update policy; review, approve, and skip updates; schedule updates
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Other Applications
Integrate Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive with Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure Exchange server synchronization for incoming and outgoing traffic, manage folder based tracking flows, manage SharePoint integration, enable OneDrive for Business, configure control access and folder structure for SharePoint
Integrate other Microsoft Online Business Solutions with Microsoft Dynamics
Manage OneNote integration, manage Microsoft Social Engagement integration, manage Yammer integration, manage workspace collaboration with Office 365 Groups, manage and configure Delve integration
Integrate customized and third party applications with Microsoft Dynamics
- Configure and manage app modules, create customized function apps with App Designer, create site maps by using Design App Mapper, obtain access to additional apps through App Source and Power Apps
Manage Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Environments
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Outlook
- Manage supported environments for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook through multiple methods, configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook to connect to multiple instances, configure synchronized fields, perform basic functions using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook interface
Manage and configure mobile apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express and newer Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones and Tablets, configure entities and security privileges, manage CRM forms and dashboards
Curriculum for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365
Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 settings
- Configure auditing, document management, and collaboration; configure administration settings; perform data management tasks; perform user management; implement themes
Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 security
- Identify security roles, define permissions and privileges, configure access levels, configure security roles, assign security roles, implement multiple security roles, manage access, implement the standard security model and hierarchy security, configure business units, manage teams
Configure email services
- Identify integration options, configure email server profiles and default organization email settings, enable server-side email synchronization, enable folder tracking, map exchange folders, set up and configure the CRM App for Outlook
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other Office 365 offerings
- Select the appropriate Office 365 group integration, create and configure Office 365 groups, integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SharePoint, enable linking to OneNote files, set up and configure OneNote integration, configure OneDrive integration
Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities, entity relationships, and fields
Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities
- Manage entity ownership, manage entity properties, configure system entities, describe activity entities, configure entity ownership and entity properties, implement managed properties, configure custom entities and security roles, delete entities
Implement entity relationships
- Define relationship types, create relationships, configure cascading rules, identify types of cascading behavior, work with hierarchical data, configure entity mapping, create connections and connection roles
Define and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 fields
- Identify field types, define field naming requirements, configure field properties and field display formats, implement option sets and two option fields, configure lookup fields and customer fields
Configure field customizations
- Configure fields, configure field properties, use calculated fields, use rollup fields, configure global option sets, create alternate keys, configure field security and security roles, use status and status reasons, identify status reason transitions
Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, forms, views, and visualizations
Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Recommend usage patterns for Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, identify solution components, identify solution types, create managed and unmanaged solutions, configure publishers and versions, manage multiple solutions, import and export solutions
Customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms
- Identify Microsoft Dynamics 365 form types, build a form, use specialized form components, implement access teams and subgrids, create editable grids, work with navigation, use multiple forms
Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 views and visualizations
- Identify view types; create, modify, manage, and delete views; customize views; create system and personal charts; identify chart types that can be combined; use available series aggregation types; customize charts; import and export charts; create dashboards and dashboard components; customize dashboards; control access to dashboards
Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for mobile devices
- Deploy the mobile client, identify available entities for the mobile client, configure mobile navigation, design mobile form layout, create custom controls, hide mobile form content, create multiple forms, create mobile views and activity lists
Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows
Implement and manage business rules
- Determine when to use business rules; describe business rule scopes; identify actions that trigger business rules; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
Implement and manage workflows, dialogs, and custom actions
- Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
Implement and manage business process flows
- Identify business flow components; enable business process flows; implement steps, stages, and categories; implement flows that use multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows; run workflows
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.