On this accelerated 7 day MCSA: Cloud Platform course, you will develop an expertise in Microsoft cloud-related technologies. You will use these skills to bring the benefits of cloud to your company whilst reducing IT costs.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Course 20532C: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
This module reviews the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- Azure Services
- Management Portals
- Lab : Using the Azure Preview Portal
Module 2: Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
This module describes the Virtual Machine hosting options available in Azure. Students will be able to deploy custom workloads to an Azure Virtual Machine, manage the VM and images and also monitor VMs.
- Constructing Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Migrating Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to Connect to a Virtual Machine
- Lab : Creating an Azure Virtual Machine for Development & Testing
Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
In this module, students will be able to create and host a simple website using Azure Web Sites. Students will learn how to monitor and manage the website using the Management Portal.
- Azure Web Sites
- Hosting Web Applications in Azure
- Configuring an Azure Web Site
- Publishing an Azure Web Site
- Monitoring and Analyzing Running Azure Web Sites
- Lab Overview
- Lab : Creating an ASP.NET Web Site Using Azure Websites
Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
In this module, students will learn how to use Azure SQL Databases to store and retrieve data.
- Azure SQL Database Overview
- Managing SQL Databases in Azure
- Using Azure SQL Databases with SQL Server Data Tools
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Databases
- Replication and Recovery of Azure SQL Database Instances
- Lab : Storing Event Data in Azure SQL
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications For Resiliency
In this module, students will understand and identify the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- Design Considerations for Scale with Cloud Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Building High Performance Applications using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Application Analytics
- Caching Application Data
Module 6: Managing Cloud Services in Azure
In this module, students will learn how to use Cloud Service Worker Roles and Web Sites Web Jobs to process data in the background. Students will also be able to use Cloud Service Cache Roles to store data in the cache.
- Overview of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Customising Cloud Service Configurations
- Updating and Managing Cloud Service Deployments
- Cloud Service Worker Role
- Cloud Service Worker Role Processing
- Analyzing Application Cloud Service Role Instances
- Lab : Creating Azure Web Roles Using Visual Studio 2013Lab : Creating a Background Process Using Azure Worker Roles
Module 7: Storing NoSQL Data in Azure
In this module, students will learn how to store data in Azure Table Storage.
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure DocumentDB
- Lab : Storing Attendee Registration Data in Azure Table Storage
Module 8: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
In this module, students will be able to store and access multimedia files in Azure using Blob Storage.
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Controlling Access to Storage Blobs & Containers
- Monitoring Storage Blobs
- Configuring Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Uploading and Migrating Storage Data
- Lab : Storing Generated Documents in Azure Blob StorageLab : Creating File Shares using Azure Files
Module 9: Designing a Communication Strategy using Queues and Service Bus
In this module, students will use Azure Queue Storage to queue data for asynchronous processing. Students will also be able to identify the Service Bus offerings and identify which ones to use in appropriate scenarios. Students will be able to use the Azure Service Bus Relay to connect on-premise services with client applications.
- Queue Mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues
- Handling Storage Queue Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
- Lab : Using Storage Queues to Manage Requests Between Web Applications in AzureLab : Using Service Bus to Manage Communication Between Web Applications in Azure
Module 10: Managing Infrastructure in Azure
In this module students will explore the Infrastructure components in Azure. Students will be able to describe Virtual Networks and understand the relationship between the VNETs and the different services offered in Azure. Students will also be able to add Cloud Services and Virtual Machines to VNETs. Finally students will scale multiple instances of services in a VNET.
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Highly Available Azure Virtual Machines
- Customise Azure Virtual Machine Networking
- Lab : Managing Multiple Virtual Machines in a Virtual Network
Module 11: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
In this module, students will explore the options for Automating their interactions with Azure Resources using PowerShell, Client Libraries or the REST API. Students will also explore the two sets of modules available for PowerShell automation.
- Azure SDK Client Libraries
- Virtual Machine Configuration Management
- Scripting Azure Service Management using PowerShell
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
- Lab : Automating the Creation of a Test Environment using PowerShell
Module 12: Securing Azure Web Applications
In this module, students will be able to use Azure Active Directory to implement security in a Cloud web application
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Lab : Integrating Azure Active Directory with the Events Administration Portal
Module 13: Maintaining and Monitoring Web Solutions in Azure
In this module, students will learn how to deploy web applications to Azure by using WebDeploy and Service Packages.
- Deployment Strategies for Web Applications
- Deploying Azure Services
- Continuous Integration
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
- Lab : Deploying the Events Web Application to Azure
Course 20533C: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
This module introduces cloud solutions in general and then focuses on the services that Azure offers. The module goes on to describe the portals that you can use to manage Azure subscriptions and services before introducing Windows PowerShell as a scripting solution for managing Azure. Finally, the module provides explanations and guidance for the use of Azure Resource Manager and Azure management services.
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
- Lab : Managing Microsoft Azure
- Use the Azure portals.
- Use Azure Resource Manager features via the Azure portal.
- Use Azure PowerShell.
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
This module explains how virtual networking provides the glue that brings together VMs, web apps, and storage to enable you to publish a service onto the Internet.
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure networking in an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) version 1 (v1)
- Lab : Using a deployment template to implement Azure virtual networks
- Creating an Azure virtual network by using a deployment template
- Creating a virtual network by using PowerShell
- Configure virtual networks
- Lab : Configuring connectivity between the IaaS v1 and IaaS version 2 (v2)
- Using a PowerShell script to Connect IaaS v1 VNet and IaaS v2 VNet
- Configuring a point-to-site VPN
- Using a PowerShell script to connect IaaS v1 VNet and IaaS v2 VNet
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
This module explains how to implement virtual machines.
- Overview of IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Planning for Azure virtual machines
- Deploying Azure IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Authoring Azure Resource Manager templates
- Overview of IaaS v1 virtual machines
- Lab : Creating IaaS v2 virtual machines in Azure
- Creating virtual machines by using the Azure portal and Azure PowerShell
- Validating virtual machine creation
- Lab : Deploying IaaS v2 virtual machines by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Using Visual Studio and an Azure Resource Manager template to deploy IaaS v2 virtual machines
- Using Azure PowerShell and an Azure Resource Manager template to deploy virtual machines
Module 4: Managing virtual machines
This module explains how to manage virtual machines.
- Configuring virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machine disks
- Managing and monitoring Azure virtual machines
- Managing IaaS v1 virtual machines
- Lab : Managing Azure virtual machines
- Configuring availability
- Implementing desired state configuration (DSC)
- Implementing storage space–based volumes
Module 5: Implementing Azure App services
This module explains how to implement Azure Web App services.
- Introduction to App Service
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and WebJobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Traffic Manager
- Lab : Implementing websites
- Creating web apps
- Deploying a web app
- Managing web apps
- Implementing Traffic Manager
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
This module explains how to plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Planning storage
- Implementing and managing storage
- Implementing Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning for and implementing Azure Site Recovery
- Lab : Planning and implementing storage
- Creating and configuring storage
- Using Azure file storage
- Protecting data with Microsoft Azure Backup
Module 7: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
This module explains how to plan and implement Azure SQL Database.
- Planning and deploying Azure SQL Database
- Implementing and managing Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database security
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Managing Azure SQL Database business continuity
- Lab : Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Creating, securing, and monitoring an Azure SQL Database
- Migrating a Microsoft SQL Server database to Azure SQL Database
- Restoring a database
Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services
This module explains how to implement platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Planning and deploying PaaS cloud services
- Managing and maintaining cloud services
- Lab : Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Deploying a PaaS cloud services
- Configuring deployment slots and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Monitoring cloud services
Module 9: Implementing Azure Active Directory
This module explains how to implement Azure AD.
- Creating and managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
- Lab : Implementing Azure AD
- Administering Active AD
- Configuring SSO
- Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring SSO from a Windows 10–based computer that is joined to Azure AD
Module 10: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
This module explains how to manage Active Directory in a hybrid environment.
- Extending on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Implementing directory synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect
- Implementing federation
- Lab : Implementing and managing Azure AD synchronization
- Configuring directory synchronization
- Synchronising directories
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and automation
This module explains how to implement Azure-based management and automation.
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation runbooks
- Managing Azure Automation
- Lab : Implementing Automation
- Configuring Automation accounts
- Creating runbooks
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.