During this accelerated course- and certification programme you will learn how to identify solution requirements; design solution components; and define solution testing and management strategies.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
In order to be eligible for the certification you must have achieved one of he following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
However, you are very welcome to join the course even without the certifications, but we do recommend that your knowledge level is similar to those certified.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Identify solution requirements
Identify business requirements
- describe an organization including companies, divisions, and other entities
- visualize an organization structure
- identify reporting requirements, including operational, analytical, and externally facing reports
Perform gap analyses
- categorize business requirements and determine what gaps exist between current apps and services and the proposed solution
- identify the functional business processes that must be added, removed, or modified
Define compliance requirements
- define audit requirements
- determine localization requirements and design a localization strategy, including taxes and user interfaces
- identify regulatory and governmental compliance requirements, including data privacy regulations
Define security requirements
- design a strategy for segregating duties
- design the security strategy and architecture for a solution
Determine licensing needs and costs
- evaluate the costs and benefits of solution options
- determine licensing requirements for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and third-party apps and services
- estimate upfront and ongoing infrastructure and cloud services costs
- estimate the long-term costs for a solution
Design solution components
Design business processes
- identify use cases and business optimization opportunities, including upgrade and data migration scenarios
- map requirements and business process steps to a solution
- select solution functional components
Design data migration strategies
- identify and characterize data sources that must be migrated
- design a master data management strategy
- develop a data migration strategy
- develop a data cut-over plan
Design system integrations
- identify options to increase return on investment by integrating Office 365 apps and services and other Microsoft solutions
- identify options for integrating with third-party solutions
- select integration strategies
- recommend add-on technologies and services
Design solution infrastructure
- select a cloud-based or on-premises implementation
- identify required infrastructure apps, services, components, and features
- define performance requirements
Define solution testing and management strategies
Develop an application lifecycle management (ALM) strategy
- identify the available instance types
- select instance types for a solution
- identify use cases, integration points, and methodologies for implementing Azure DevOps functionality
Recommend Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- identify the available LCS tools, including Business Process Modeler (BPM), Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT) and Regulatory Updates
- select LCS tools to support a solution
Define a testing strategy
- design a strategy for performance and load testing
- define a regression testing strategy, including what requires testing and the order of testing
- determine when to use RSAT, SysTest, and other tools and technologies
- define performance goals and requirements, predict transaction volumes
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.