This course is part 2 of 2 courses that get you qualified for the MB-500 Exam. This course intends to give you full and deep knowledge of how to program, extend and build the Dynamics 365 F&O application. You will be introduced to how to realize the solution using standardized application coding patterns.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Before you take this course we recommend that you take the Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer – Development Introduction course.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Have general knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- OOP programming experience and concepts.
- Experience in D365F&O basic development, understanding LCS, Cloud Architecture and Azure Dev Ops
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Finance and Operations Apps Developer (MB-500) – Advanced Development.
During this part of the training participants will be introduced to these topics:
- Test framework capabilities, how to design and develop test code.
- Introduction to the extensibility framework.
- Creating and managing code and metadata extensions on AOT elements.
- Implementing workflow framework, asynchronous framework, QueryBuilder and attribute classes.
- Creating and modifying Power BI, Microsoft Excel reports, KPIs, aggregate measurements and dimensions.
- Implementing data integration concepts with data entities, OData and RESTful APIs.
- Introduction to the data management platform and Implementing data management capabilities with data entities.
- MB – 500 Exam preparation.
The training is a mix of presentations, plenum tasks, laboratory works and self-tests.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.