Do you want to learn everything about making reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? During this course you will get to dig deeper into the reporting-functionalities and the designing of reports in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
This course has no specified requirements for prior knowledge.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
1 - Report Design Process
- Report Design Process Overview
- The Report Development Process
- Report Development Tools
- Differences between reporting in C/Side and VSC
- Differences when using C/AL or AL in reporting
2 - Report Components
- The Report Description
- Properties and Triggers
- Data Items and Columns
- The Request Page
3 - Design the Data Model
- Building the datamodel using C/Side vs VSC
- Report & Data Item Properties
- Adding Columns
- Column Properties
- Ordering, Linking and Indenting Data Items
- Multilanguage Reports
4 - Design the Layout
- Layout Design Best Parctices
- Designing Layout with C/Side vs VSC
- Everything is a Tablix
- List, Table, Matrix
5 - Grouping and Totaling
- Interactive Features
6 - The Request Page Designer
- Design the Request Options Page
7 - Advanced Layout Features
- Adding a Report Header
- Adding Hide/Collapse
- Adding a Chart
8 - Report Triggers and Functions
- Report Trigger Execution Flow
- Report Functions
10 - Document Reports
- What are Document Reports?
- The Datamodel for Document Reports
- The layout of Document Reports
- Alternative Solutions
- The Mini Document
- The No. Printed Field
11 - Implementing No. Of Copies
- Implementing No. Of Copies in the Dataset
- Implementing No. Of Copies in the Layout
- Implementing No. Of Copies in the Page Numbers
12 - Word Reports Layouts
- Design a Word Report Layout
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.