With the launch of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft is moving its business solutions to the cloud with new technology, tools and architecture. This course focuses on the impact of this for implementation consultants and support engineers.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
This course is intended for consultants with implementation experience and experienced support engineers. This workshop addresses relevant impact from the new business solution functionalities and capabilities, technology and architecture on the daily life of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central consultants and support engineers.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
1 - Introduction to the workshop
- Overview of modules and course content
2 - Cloud Essentials
- What is the Cloud?
- Business Central Architecture
- What is an extension?
- Business Central as App, OnPrem & Hybrid
- Object Designer vs Visual Studio Code
3 - Business Central Infrastructure
- Setting up a Demo Environment
- What is a Sandbox and How to Set Up One
- Working on a customer's Business Central
- Backup and database copy
4 - Best Practices for Consultants
- Checking Versions and Builds
- Checking Object Numbers
- Licenses in Business Central
- Designing Pages
- Running a Table
- Adding a field to a Table
- Extensions vs Fobs
- Translations and Multi Language
- Upgrading to Business Central
5 - User Experience
- User Experience Options
- Changing the User Experience
6 - Microsoft Flow
- What is Flow?
- Building Flows
7 - Business Central & Outlook
- Setting Up Outlook for Business Central
- Creating Documents from Outlook
- Accessing Business Central Data from Outlook
8 - Users
- Adding New Users to Business Central
- User Groups
9 - User Tasks
- Creating New User Tasks
- Deleting User Tasks
- User Tasks and Microsoft Flow
10 - Reporting in Business Central
- Printing Reports
- Edit in Excel
- Creating Queries Using the Assted Setup
- Power BI Content Pack
- Power BI in Your Role Center
11 - GDPR & Data Sensitivity
- GDPR and its Implications
- Business Central and the GDPR Journey
- Manage Data
- Protect Data
- Report Data
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.