This MS-101 IT Training course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 security management, Microsoft 365 compliance management, and Microsoft 365 device management.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam, which is included in your course package. Please note that this course is part 2 of the 2 courses that are required in order to achieve the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification. Part 1 is the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100).
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Module 1: Explore security metrics in Microsoft 365
- Examine threat vectors and data breaches
- Explore the Zero Trust security model
- Explore security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Examine Microsoft Secure Score
- Examine Privileged Identity Management
- Examine Azure Identity Protection
Module 2: Manage your Microsoft 365 security services
- Examine Exchange Online Protection
- Examine Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Manage Safe Attachments
- Manage Safe Links
- Explore reporting in the Microsoft 365 security services
Module 3: Implement threat intelligence in Microsoft 365
- Explore threat intelligence in Microsoft 365
- Explore the Security Dashboard
- Implement Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Implement Microsoft Cloud Application Security
Module 4: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Explore archiving in Microsoft 365
- Explore retention in Microsoft 365
- Explore Information Rights Management
- Explore Office 365 Message Encryption
- Explore In-place Records Management in SharePoint
- Explore Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft 365
Module 5: Implement data governance in Microsoft 365
- Evaluate your compliance readiness
- Implement compliance solutions
- Create information barriers in Microsoft 365
- Create a DLP policy from a built-in template
- Create a custom DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Implement policy tips for DLP policies
Module 6: Manage data governance in Microsoft 365
- Manage retention in email
- Troubleshoot data governance
- Explore sensitivity labels
- Implement sensitivity labels
- Implement Data Governance
Module 7: Manage content search and investigations in Microsoft 365
- Search for content in the Microsoft 365 Compliance center
- Conduct audit log investigations
- Manage Advanced eDiscovery
Module 8: Prepare for device management in Microsoft 365
- Explore Co-management of Windows 10 device
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Examine the Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for application management
Module 9: Plan your Windows 10 deployment strategy
- Examine Windows 10 deployment scenarios
- Explore Windows Autopilot deployment models
- Plan your Windows 10 Subscription Activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Analyze Windows 10 diagnostic data using Desktop Analytics
Module 10: Implement Mobile Device Management in Microsoft 365
- Explore Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.