Readynez's two-day accelerated course provides comprehensive training and certification for anyone involved in software testing. It follows the syllabus specified by the International Software Testing Qualification Board (ISTQB).
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have the following prerequisites:
Delegates should already have a basic working knowledge of IT and an understanding of the testing role in software development.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
During our program the following topics will be presented:
ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing:
Testing Throughout the Lifecycle
- Testing Models
- Testing System Integration, Component and Acceptance
- Testing Maintenance
- Testing Non-functional system
- Testing Functional system
- Reviewing and the testing process
- Benefits and costs of reviews
- Types of review: Walkthroughs, inspections, technical review, informal review
- Static analysis
Test Design Techniques
- Testing Black and White box
- Testing black box techniques including equivalence partitioning, state transition and boundary value analysis
- Testing white box techniques including statements and decisions
- Experienced based techniques
- Choose test techniques
- Project testing plan
- Configuration management
- Estimation testing: Inclusion in project schedule
- Monitor and control
- Track progress and deviations from plan
- Incident management: Tracking, logging and analysis
- Risk and testing
- Types of testing tools
- Testing requirement; Static analysis
- Testing design
- Data preparation
- Test running
- Test harnesses, simulators and drivers
- Performance tests
- Dynamic analysing
- Management testing
- Coverage measurement
- Effective use, benefits and risk
- Introducing tools into an organization
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.