Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for entry to the examination.
People with 5+ years business experience and an adequate knowledge of English will derive the most benefit. The course will be intensive and intellectually taxing: lawyers will learn some IT, IT people will learn some law, business people will learn some of both.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Foundations of Modern Privacy Law
- GDPR Basics
- Personal Data and Consent: the six pathways to lawful business models
- Key Data Subject Rights
- Monitoring, Profiling, IT, the business, the GDPR, and case law
- Key Controller Obligations – principles, “tick-boxes”, pseudo-rights, etc.
- Exemptions, Member State Opt-outs
- Risk Management and the EU Data Protection Officer - who, what, why, how?
- International Transfers / Adequacy Regimes - BCRs, SCCs, Privacy Shield
- Non-compliance - the new legal and technological routes to legal enforcement
- GDPR's new legal defences against Foreign Governments
- Effect of Brexit on the GDPR - and vice versa
- Business Impacts: Security, Cloud, out-sourcing / Data Processors, IoT, Big Data
- Next Steps - practical enterprise approaches to GDPR compliance
- PIAs, BCRs, Enterprise Privacy Architecture basics
- Project / Privacy Office Organisation and Workflow Management
- Information Architecture, Data Mapping, and Privacy Dataflow Mapping
- Enterprise Privacy Architecture as metadata
- Multi-jurisdictional Legal Architecture
- Automated Privacy Impact Assessment as core Project Initiation subprocess
- The Future: Embedding Transactional EPA Metadata into Operational Systems
Our GDPR course covers the following Data Protection Officer (DPO) areas:
- Appreciate the statutory requirements of the DPO from 1995 until 2018
- Compare with the basics of the onerous new regime by the GDPR
- Assimilate the new statutory obligations on Controllers
- Appreciate the diverse obligations on and statutory tasks of the DPO
- Learn of the expert knowledge and statutory abilities required of the DPO
- Consider the required expertise in law, IT, security, and associated topics
- Understand a DPO's own personal rights, accountabilities, liabilities, and immunities in the role
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.