The Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) v1.0 course teaches you how to configure, verify, troubleshoot, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco IOS or IOS XE
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate knowledge of IP routing protocols
- Understanding of MPLS technologies
- Familiarity with VPN technologies
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Service Provider network architectures, concepts, and transport technologies
- Describe the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) software architectures, main IOS types,
and their differences
- Implement Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) in the Service Provider network
- Implement Integrated Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS) in the Service Provider network
- Implement Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing in Service Provider environments
- Implement route maps and routing policy language
- Describe IPv6 transition mechanisms used in the Service Provider networks
- Implement high-availability mechanisms in Cisco IOS XR software
- Implement traffic engineering in modern Service Provider networks for optimal resource utilization
- Describe segment routing and segment routing traffic engineering concepts
- Describe the VPN technologies used in the Service Provider environment
- Configure and verify Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) L2VPN in Service Provider environments
- Configure and verify MPLS L3VPN in Service Provider environments
- Implement IP multicast services
- Describe the Quality of Service (QoS) architecture and QoS benefits for SP networks
- Implement QoS in Service Provider environments
- Implement control plane security in Cisco devices
- Implement management plane security in Cisco devices
- Implement data plane security in Cisco devices
- Describe the Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data modeling language
- Implement automation and assurance tools and protocols
- Describe the role of Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) in Service Provider environments
- Implement virtualization technologies in Service Provider environments
- Describing Service Provider Network Architectures
- Describing Cisco IOS Software Architectures
- Implementing OSPF
- Implementing IS-IS
- Implementing BGP
- Implementing Route Maps and Routing Protocol for LLN [Low-Power and Lossy Networks] (RPL)
- Transitioning to IPv6
- Implementing High Availability in Networking
- Implementing MPLS
- Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Describing Segment Routing
- Describing VPN Services
- Configuring L2VPN Services
- Configuring L3VPN Services
- Implementing Multicast
- Describing QoS Architecture
- Implementing QoS
- Implementing Control Plane Security
- Implementing Management Plane Security
- Implementing Data Plane Security
- Introducing Network Programmability
- Implementing Automation and Assurance
- Introducing Cisco NSO
- Implementing Virtualization in Service Provider Environments
- Deploy Cisco IOS XR and IOS XE Basic Device Configuration
- Implement OSPF Routing
- Implement Integrated IS-IS Routing
- Implement Basic BGP Routing
- Filter BGP Prefixes Using RPL
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)
- Implement Segment Routing
- Implement Ethernet over MPLS (EoMPLS)
- Implement MPLS L3VPN
- Implement BGP Security
- Implement Remotely Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) Filtering
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.