The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) course shows you how to deploy and manage the Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
The following Cisco courses may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic Cisco ACI concepts
- Describe Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Describe Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- Describe external network connectivity
- Describe VMM Integration
- Describe Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explain Cisco ACI management features
- Introducing Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and Basic Concepts
- What Is Cisco ACI?
- Cisco ACI Topology and Hardware
- Cisco ACI Object Model
- Faults, Event Record, and Audit Log
- Cisco ACI Fabric Discovery
- Cisco ACI Access Policies
- Describing Cisco ACI Policy Model Logical Constructs
- Cisco ACI Logical Constructs
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding
- Bridge Domain
- Endpoint Group
- Application Profile
- Tenant Components Review
- Adding Bare-Metal Servers to Endpoint Groups
- Describing Cisco ACI Basic Packet Forwarding
- Endpoint Learning
- Basic Bridge Domain Configuration Knob
- Introducing External Network Connectivity
- Cisco ACI External Connectivity Options
- External Layer 2 Network Connectivity
- External Layer 3 Network Connectivity
- Introducing VMM Integration
- VMware vCenter VDS Integration
- Resolution Immediacy in VMM
- Alternative VMM Integrations
- Describing Layer 4 to Layer 7 Integrations
- Service Appliance Insertion Without ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Service Appliance Insertion via ACI L4-L7 Service Graph
- Service Graph Configuration Workflow
- Service Graph PBR Introduction
- Explaining Cisco ACI Management
- Out-of-Band Management
- In-Band Management
- Simple Network Management Protocol
- Configuration Backup
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Role-Based Access Control
- Cisco ACI Upgrade
- Collect Tech Support
- Validate Fabric Discovery
- Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
- Compare Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
- Configure External Layer 2 (L2Out) Connection
- Configure External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connection
- Integrate Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.