The Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI) course prepares you to implement and support automation solutions in a Service Provider network infrastructure, using network programmability principles, protocols, tools, and mechanisms.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNP equivalent level of knowledge for Routing and Switching (R and S)
- Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS XE) and Cisco IOS XR working experience
- SP Operations experience with routing, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) Solutions
- Network Programmability Basics (Network Programming Foundations, APIs and Protocols, Network Model Driven APIs and Protocols, Configuration Management with Ansible, Service Provider Network Automation workflows)
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Use NETCONF and RESTCONF programmability protocols on Cisco devices
- Describe and use tools to validate YANG data models on Cisco devices
- Describe and configure model-driven telemetry on Cisco devices
- Describe and configure network traffic automation with Cisco XTC
- Describe and use network automation tools that utilize SSH
- Automate service provider network configuration with Cisco NSO
- Describe how to automate virtualized resources with Cisco ESC
- Describe how to automate service provider WAN with Cisco WAE
- Implementing Network Device Programmability Interfaces with NETCONF and RESTCONF
- Implement NETCONF Protocol
- Implement RESTCONF Protocol
- Implementing Model-Driven Programmability with YANG
- YANG Data Models
- YANG Tools
- YANG Development Kit
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
- Automating Service Provider Network Traffic with Cisco XTC
- Cisco XTC Fundamentals
- Configure Cisco XTC
- Automating Networks with Tools That Utilize SSH
- Implement Device Configurations with Python Netmiko Library
- Implement Device Configurations with Ansible Playbooks
- Orchestrating Network Services with Cisco NSO
- Cisco NSO Fundamentals
- Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Cisco NSO Services
- Implement Device Configurations with Python
- Automating Virtualized Resources with Cisco Elastic Services Controller
- Cisco ESC Architecture
- Cisco ESC Resource Management
- Automating the WAN with Cisco WAE
- Describe the Cisco WAE Components
- Explore NETCONF Protocol in Cisco Devices
- Configure Cisco IOS XE Devices with RESTCONF
- Explore Cisco and OpenConfig YANG Data Models with YANG Tools
- Use ncclient and Python to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use YANG Development Kit (YDK) to Configure Cisco Devices
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gRPC
- Configure Model-Driven Telemetry with gNMI
- Configure Path Disjointness with Cisco XTC
- Use Python Netmiko Library to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Ansible to Configure Cisco Devices
- Use Cisco NSO Device Manager
- Create a Loopback Service Template
- Use Cisco NSO REST API with Postman
- Explore and Use Cisco WAE Features
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.