The Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) course teaches you how to implement Cisco® Collaboration automated, programmable solutions for voice, video, collaboration, and conferencing on-premises or in the cloud.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and REST APIs
- Basic programming and scripting skills in Python
- Intermediate knowledge in managing and configuring three or more of the following Cisco Collaboration offerings:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Webex Devices (Collaboration and Video Endpoints)
- Cisco Webex Teams
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.