The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, Only certification are included in your course package.
Before taking the ECSM1 course, you should have earned a CCNA certification or be familiar with:
Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
Basic IP addressing and subnets
Routing and switching fundamentals
Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe cloud architecture, administration, and licensing
- Understand hardware and features of all product families
- Implement best practices for troubleshooting and when to contact support
- Describing the Cloud and the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Single Pane of Glass Management
- Cisco Meraki Full Stack Capabilities
- Describing Cisco Meraki Products and Administration
- Cisco Meraki MX Security and SD-WAN Appliance
- Cisco Meraki MS Switches
- Describing Cisco Meraki Troubleshooting
- Cisco Meraki Dashboard Sync and Real-Time Tools
- Integration of Cisco Meraki Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools in Existing Systems
- Configuring the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Basic initial device setup
- Enable Advanced Features and Optimize Networking
- Enable advanced cisco Meraki dashboard features and optimize network
- Troubleshooting the Network using the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Troubleshoot and fine-tune the network and wireless configuration
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.