The Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam as well as knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
- Understand the utilization of APIs
- Understanding of software development and design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
- Here are Cisco learning resources that can help you prepare:
- Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application maintainability
- Describe the architectural traits and patterns that improve application serviceability
- Identify steps to design and build a ChatOps application
- Implement robust Representational State Transfer (REST) API integrations with network error handling, pagination, and error flow control
- Describe the necessary steps for securing user and system data in applications
- Describe the necessary steps for securing applications
- Identify common tasks in automated application release process
- Describe best practices for application deployment
- Describe methodologies for designing distributed systems
-Describe the concepts of infrastructure configuration management and device automation
- Utilize Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models to describe network configurations and telemetry
-Compare various relational and nonrelational database types and how to select the appropriate type based on requirements
This class includes lecture sections and self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in real-time, either in person or via video conferencing. In e-learning courses, the lectures are on recorded videos. In both versions, you will need to review self-study sections on your own before taking the certification exam.
- Designing for Maintainability- Self-study
- Designing for Serviceability - Self-study
- Implementing ChatOps Application - Lecture
- Describing Advanced REST API Integration - Lecture
- Securing Application Data - Self-study
- Securing Web and Mobile Applications - Self-study
- Automating Application-Release - Lecture
- Deploying Applications - Lecture
- Understanding Distributed Systems - Lecture
- Orchestrating Network and Infrastructure - Lecture
- Modeling Data with YANG - Lecture
- Using Relational and Non-Relational Databases - Self-study
- Lab Code Reference - Self-study
- Construct Sequence Diagram
- Construct Web Sequence Diagram
- Use Cisco Webex Teams™ API to Enable ChatOps
- Integrate Cisco Meraki™ API to List Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) and Retrieve Location Data
- Use Paginated REST API Endpoint
- Utilize REST API Error Control Flow Techniques
- Evaluate Application for Common Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Vulnerabilities
- Resolve Merge Conflicts with Git
- Diagnose Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline Failures
- Containerize Application Using Docker
- Integrate Application into Existing CI/CD Environment
- Diagnose Problems Using Application Logs
- Configure Network Parameters Using Puppet
- Configure Network Parameters Using Ansible
- Synchronize Firepower Device Configuration
- Utilize RESTCONF for Network Configuration
- Query Relational Database
- Query Document Store
- Query Time Series Database
- Query Graph Database
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.