nov 2021 by MARIA FORSBERG
Andrew Bibby is a Microsoft-certified CRM specialist focussed on helping customers with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects. Works with customers to provide advice and guidance as a subject matter expert, helping to develop their knowledge of Dynamics 365 and, with their implementation partner, get the most from the platforms and maximise return on investment.
Over twenty years of experience delivering software solutions across all stages of the project lifecycle from pre-sales through to design, implementation, testing and training. Since 2007, these skills have been applied solely to Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects.
Awarded Business Applications MVP by Microsoft in 2017 for community contributions and expertise in Dynamics 365/CRM.
Currently working as an independent consultant completing assignments for high profile organisations including WaterAid, NFU Mutual, Willis Towers Watson and Wesleyan Assurance Society.
• Dynamics 365 and Power Platform subject matter expert
• Providing guidance and best practice advice on all stages of the project lifecycle
• Dynamics 365 strategy and roadmap advice
• Dynamics 365/CRM system design and solution architecture
• Functional & technical design of Dynamics 365 solutions
• Assessment of implementation partners’ solutions, documentation and estimates
• Mentoring internal teams on Dynamics 365 and recruitment advice
• Implementation partner selection advice, review of RFP responses, pre-sales consulting
• Comprehensive Dynamics 365 and Power Platform (inc. PowerApps and Flow) knowledge
• Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Windows Server administration
• Agile Scrum and Waterfall project methodology experience
Latest from the blog
Nytt ISO/IEC 27001 overgangskurs, alt du trenger å vite, også for å bestå ISO/IEC 27001 overgangseksamenREAD MORE
Get in touch with Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest resources, technology and programs for all our candidates.
Educate and create a security culture.
Address communications with clients, employees, suppliers, media and regulatory bodies.
For over a decade, Readynez consultants have been enabling digital transformation with cutting-edge Training, Talent and Learning Services in every type of business – big and small. All over the world.
Where do you start?
With Readynez services that support every vision, you will soon be ready for the future, with speed and reliability.
Stay up to date on current developments in the Tech world related to Skills.