On Readynez's accelerated 2 day course you'll learn to run and improve structural elements and application of audit and compliance mechanisms.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
A thorough knowledge of SIAM is required. Being SIAM Foundation certified is not a prerequisite, although it would be useful.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Discovery and strategy:
- The characteristics of governance in a SIAM ecosystem
- SIAM governance roles
- Governance approaches for monitoring and measuring service performance
- Existing services, service groupings, service providers and the market place
- How to assess current capability
- Influences for deciding on the SIAM model and sourcing approach Strategic drivers for SIAM
- Strategic drivers for SIAM
- Critical success factors for SIAM
- Principles and policies for roles and responsibilities
- An appropriate SIAM strategy
- How to gain and maintain buy-in to a SIAM strategy
- The content of the business case and the transition project for SIAM
Run and improve:
- Structural elements at diﬀerent levels
- Appropriate mechanisms to address issues and improve provider and integrator performance
- Application of audit and compliance mechanisms
Plan and build:
- Organisation specific service models and process models
- An appropriate sourcing approach and SIAM structure
- Detailed roles and responsibilities
- Performance measurement and reporting framework
- Collaboration models
- Contract considerations for SIAM
- The challenges for organisational change
- Diﬀerentiation between approaches for on-boarding of services and service providers
- The most appropriate tooling strategy and integration methods for a SIAM ecosystem
- The big bang approach, a phased approach and their benefits and risks
- How to transition to the approved SIAM model
- Ways to influence morale and motivation
SIAM practices across the stages:
- SIAM practices for the Discovery & Strategy stage
- SIAM practices for the Plan & Build stage
- SIAM practices for the Implementation stage
- SIAM practices for the Run & Improve stage
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.