On Readynez's accelerated 2 day course you'll learn about SIAM structure, advantages and disadvantages for hybrid service integrator.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no prerequisites, although a knowledge of IT Service Management would be useful.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- The purpose and value of a SIAM approach
- Drivers for SIAM
- The SIAM layers
- The SIAM structures, advantages and disadvantages for a hybrid service integrator, an internally and an externally sourced service integrator and a lead supplier integrator
- The diﬀerent SIAM implementation key stages
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the discovery and strategy stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the plan and build stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the implement stage
- The main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs in the run and improve stage
- Roles and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities:
- SIAM roles and responsibilities
- SIAM structural elements
- The people practices of managing cross functional teams.
- The process practices of integrating processes across service providers
- The measurement practices of enabling and reporting on End to End Services
- he technology practices of creating a tooling strategy
Processes of support:
- The function of processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- The process purpose
- The SIAM considerations
Challenges and risks:
- The importance of building the business case, the associated risks and mitigations.
- The importance of culture, collaboration and cooperation, the associated risks and mitigations.
- The importance of level of control and ownership, the associated challenges and mitigations
- The importance of security, the associated risks and mitigations
- The challenges associated with measuring success and its mitigations
- The importance of trust/eliminating micro-management and level of control, the associated risks and mitigations
- The commercial challenges, the challenges with legacy contracts and their mitigations
- The contribution of the following frameworks and standards to a SIAM ecosystem: IT service management including ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000, Agile, including Agile Service Management, DevOps, COBIT® and Lean
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.