Prove your ability to oversee and manage simultaneous projects and their resources on this globally recognised PMI PgMP® course. You’ll gain advanced program management knowledge and become more effective in the implementation of multiple projects.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To apply for the PgMP® certification, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent), with at least four years (6,000 hours) of project management experience and seven years (10,500 hours) of program management experience.
- A four year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent), with at least four years (6,000 hours) of project management experience and four years (6,000 hours) of program management experience.
If you have not gained enough experience in project and program management to meet these eligibility requirements, consider the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. PgMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn.
Domain 1: Strategic Programme Management
- Identifying opportunities and benefits that achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives through programme implementation.
Domain 2: Programme Life Cycle
- Initiating: Defining the programme and constituent projects, and obtaining agreement from stakeholders.
- Planning: Defining programme scope and developing the program, including all constituent projects, and all activities that occur within the program.
- Executing: Performing work necessary to achieve the program’s objectives and deliver the program’s benefits.
- Controlling: Monitoring progress, updating programme plans as required, managing change and risk.
- Closing: Finalizing all programme activities, including all constituent projects, executing transition plan, archiving, obtaining approvals and reporting.
Domain 3: Benefits Management
- Defining, creating, maximising and sustaining the benefits provided by programs.
Domain 4: Stakeholder Management
- Capturing stakeholder needs and expectations, gaining and maintaining stakeholder support, and mitigating / channeling opposition.
Domain 5: Governance
- Establishing processes and procedures for maintaining proactive programme management oversight and decision-making support for applicable policies and practices throughout the entire programme management lifecycle.
The framework contains 72 tasks and a core list of 126 knowledge and skills applicable across all domains.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.