To apply for the CAPM credential, you need to have:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
AND one of the following:
- At least 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
Continuing Professional Development:
These Readynez courses provide you with the following PDUs which you may use towards renewal of your existing credentials:
- PMP - we offer 38 PDU hours
- PRINCE2 - we offer 33½ PDU hours
- PMI-ACP - we offer 30 PDU hours
- Scrum Master - we offer 22 PDU hours
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.