On this PMI: Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) course you´ll improve your knowledge of agile practices and methodologies, with PMI's globally-recognized ACP certification.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Before taking this course, you must have the following experience:
General project experience
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience”
- These hours must be earned within the last three years
This Readynez PMI-ACP course will fully meet the required 21 hours of training in agile practices (we actually deliver 25 hours) for you to qualify to take the PMI-ACP exam.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn.
Agile Tools and Techniques
- Information radiator
- Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for colocated and/or distributed teams
- Daily stand-ups
Planning, monitoring and adapting
- Task/Kanban boards
- Iteration and release planning
- WIP limits
- Burn down/up charts
- Cummulative flow diagrams
- Process tail
- Relative sizing/story points
- Wide band Delphi/planning poker
- Affinity estimating
- Ideal time
Agile analysis and design
- Product roadmap
- User stories/backlog
- Story maps
- Progressive elaboration
- Agile modeling
- Frequent verification and validation
- Test-driven development/test first development
- Acceptance test-driven development
- definition of done
- continuous integration
Soft skills negotiation
- Emotional intelligence
- Adaptive leadership
- Conflict resolution
- Servant leadership
- Return on investment (ROI)/net present value (NPV)/internal rate of return (IRR)
- Customer-valued prioritization
- Minimally marketable feature (MMF)
- Relative prioritization/ranking
- Risk-adjusted backlog
- Risk burn down graphs
- Risk-based spike
- Cycle time
- Earned value management (EVM) for Agile projects
- Escaped defects
Value stream analysis
- Value stream mapping
Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Communications management
- Feedback techniques for product
- Incremental delivery
- Knowledge sharing
- Leadership tools and techniques
- Problem-solving strategies, tools and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Team motivation
- Time, budget and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Business case development
- Colocation/distributed teams
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Facilitation methods
- Participatory decision models
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Process analysis techniques
- Value-based analysis
- Agile contracting methods
- Agile project accounting principles
- Applying new Agile practices
- Control limits for Agile projects
- Failure modes and alternatives
- Globalization, culture and team diversity
- Innovation games
- Principles of systems thinking
- Regulatory compliance
- Variance and trend analysis
- Variations in Agile methods and approaches
- Vendor management
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.