Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Before taking this course, you must have the following experience:
General project experience
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience”
- These hours must be earned within the last three years
This Readynez PMI-ACP course will fully meet the required 21 hours of training in agile practices (we actually deliver 25 hours) for you to qualify to take the PMI-ACP exam.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.