Get your ONTAP 9.3 Cluster Administration and Data Protection training and certification in just 4 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 4-day Certification and Training Programme, you will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
The first part uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach basic administration and configuration of a cluster. The hands-on labs allow you to practice working with ONTAP features and manage your storage and network resources using the cluster shell and OnCommand System Manager.
You will spend the final part learning the core technologies of ONTAP Data protection administration. You will learn how to implement and manage SnapMirror, SnapVault, and SnapLock technology which are used to replicate and restore mission-critical data in the enterprise. The course also surveys real-world scenarios and use cases to teach you when to use each of the NetApp protection solutions. Backup and restore operations are taught using the command line and OnCommand System Manager.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn.
- Describe how ONTAP fits into the NetApp Cloud and Data Fabric strategy
- Identify supported ONTAP configurations
- Create a cluster
- Manage ONTAP administrators
- Configure and manage storage resources
- Configure and manage networking resources
- Create and configure a storage virtual machine (SVM)
- Create and manage FlexVol® volumes
- Implement storage efficiency features
- Create protocol servers within an SVM
- Upgrade and revert ONTAP patches and releases
- Describe NetApp protection technology and the NetApp integrated data-protection solutions that are supported in ONTAP
- Design, implement and manage ONTAP SnapMirror replication
- Perform storage virtual machine disaster recovery setup and operation
- Design, implement and manage ONTAP SnapVault replication
- Use the OnCommand System Manager to set up and manage backup and restore operations
- Describe how SyncMirror software can be used to protect data at the aggregate level
- Describe how to implement the NDMP protocol in ONTAP software
Sitting your course with Readynez, means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.