This course is intended for students who have experience building infrastructure and applications on the Microsoft Azure platform. Students should have a thorough understanding of most services offered on the Azure platform.
This course does not require any direct experience writing application code or configuring server machines. This course focuses on the architectural comparisons between services and technical decision making needed to deploy well-designed solutions on the Azure platform. This course also prepares the students for the 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
The candidates targeted by this training have intermediate experience in designing, implementing and monitoring Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the tools, techniques, and approaches used to build solutions on the Azure platform.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Create resources and resource group in Azure.
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Build an Azure Virtual Machine with related resources.
- Manage containers and blobs stored in an Azure Storage account.
- Create App Service Plans and manage apps related to the plan.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network and enable S2S and P2S connectivity.
- Protect networked application components using Network Security Groups.
- Automate everyday Azure resource tasks using Azure CLI or Azure PowerShell.
- Deploy an Azure SQL, MySQL, Postgres or Cosmos database instance.
- Monitor existing Azure solutions using built-in metrics, Application Insights, or Operational Insights.
Do you have what it takes?
We'll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrollment consultants.