This course is part 1 of the Microsoft MCSA: Machine Learning course.
The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning, and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning with big data tools such as HDInsight and R Services.
During your 4-day training and certification programme, you will live, learn at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
Using Readynez's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, your expert instructor will immerse you in Microsoft Official Curriculum, combined with practical exercises. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain machine learning, and how algorithms and languages are used
- Describe the purpose of Azure Machine Learning, and list the main features of Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Upload and explore various types of data to Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use techniques to prepare datasets ready for use with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use feature engineering and selection techniques on datasets that are to be used with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use regression algorithms and neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use classification and clustering algorithms with Azure Machine Learning
- Use R and Python with Azure Machine Learning, and choose when to use a particular language
- Explore and use hyperparameters and multiple algorithms and models, and be able to score and evaluate models
- Explore how to provide end-users with Azure Machine Learning services, and how to share data generated from Azure Machine Learning models
- Explore and use the Cognitive Services APIs for text and image processing, to create a recommendation application, and describe the use of neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use HDInsight with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use R and R Server with Azure Machine Learning, and explain how to deploy and configure SQL Server to support R services
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn and pass your exam.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.