Get your MCSE: Communication certification, and the skills and knowledge to create consistent and effective communication within your organisation. Be part of the conversation between hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have the following prerequisites:
Before attending this course, you must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
In order to receive the MCSE: Messaging certification, you must have already gained either MCSA: Office 365 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Overview of the Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring the Mailbox Servers
Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Mailboxes
- Managing Other Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to the Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
Planning and Implementing High Availability
- High Availability on Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Recovery
Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Overview of Message Transport and Routing
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Antivirus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
Site Resilience and High Availability in Exchange Server 2013
Planning a Site Resilient Implementation
Implementing Site Resilience
Planning Virtualisation for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Planning a Hyper-V Deployment to Exchange Server 2013
- Virtualising Exchange Server 2013 Server Roles
Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Overview of Telephony Technologies
- Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2013
- Unified Messaging Components
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing a Unified Messaging Deployment
- Deploying and Configuring Unified Messaging Components
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 UM Integration with Lync Server 2013
Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Overview of Messaging Policy and Compliance Requirements
- Designing and Implementing Transport Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) Integration with Exchange Server 2013
Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Overview of Messaging Records Management and Archiving
- Designing In-Place Archiving
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Data Loss Prevention
- Designing and Implementing In-Place Hold
- Designing and Implementing In-Place eDiscovery
Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Designing and Implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Designing and Implementing Split Permissions
- Planning and Implementing Audit Logging
Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Overview of Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Managing Exchange Server Recipients by Using the Exchange Management Shell
- Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Exchange Server
Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Planning and Implementing the Migration to Exchange Online
- Planning to Coexist with Exchange Online
Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Federation
- Designing Coexistence Between Exchange Server Organisations
- Designing and Implementing Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
- Planning the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Server Versions
- Implementing the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Versions
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.