Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
For the Infrastructure part of the course:
- On-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
For the Developing part of the course:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy web applications
- Create Azure WebSites using the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites
- Create and configure Azure Virtual Machines
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages
- Create and manage a Storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point to site network
For the Architecting part of the course:
- Create resources and resource group in Azure.
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Build an Azure Virtual Machine with related resources.
- Manage containers and blobs stored in an Azure Storage account.
- Create App Service Plans and manage apps related to the plan.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network and enable S2S and P2S connectivity.
- Protect networked application components using Network Security Groups.
- Automate everyday Azure resource tasks using Azure CLI or Azure PowerShell.
- Deploy an Azure SQL, MySQL, Postgres or Cosmos database instance.
- Monitor existing Azure solutions using built-in metrics, Application Insights, or Operational Insights.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed on this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.