Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have the following prerequisites:
In addition to your professional experience, you must have the following Microsoft certifications (MCSA: SQL Server):
- 70-461: MCTS - Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-462: MCTS - Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- 70-463: MCTS - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
You must have:
- Minimum two years of experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalised database
- Creating tables and relationships
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Fundamental knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
Awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is also recommended.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.