Microsoft Windows is used by 1.5 billion people, in 190 countries, around the world. On this Readynez course, you'll get certified and bring the benefits of the Windows 10 operating system to your business.
Get your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 training and certification in just 6 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You'll use Readynez's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- The new runtime configuration tools
- The improved security features - two-factor authentication and the ability to lock-down critical apps
- The Direct in-place upgrades from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- The Built-in MDM (mobile device management)
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 training and certification in just 6 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 6 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Microsoft MCSA: Windows 10 Course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
If you would like to complete your MCSA: Windows 10 course in smaller steps, we recommend that you sit these 2 courses instead: