Before attending this course, students you must have:
- A minimum of two to three years of experience developing web-based applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET
- Proficiency in using the .NET Framework
- Familiarity with C# language
Knowledge of basic HTML document structure:
- HTML tags to display text content
- HTML tags to display graphics
- HTML APIs
Understanding how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
- Separating presentation from content
- Managing content flow
- Managing positioning of individual elements
- Managing content overflow
- Basic CSS styling
- How to create and use variables
- How to use:
- Arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables
- Relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions
- Logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators
- How to control the program flow by using if … else statements.
- How to implement iterations by using loops.
- How to write simple functions.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.