Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2016
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution and the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience with Hyper-V and basic knowledge of virtualisation
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
- An awareness of basic security best practices
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.