The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App. Also this course gives students the ability to add BI techniques to Excel data analysis. The course goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Implement the Power BI service.
- Describe how to connect to Excel data.
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
- Connect directly to data stores.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.
- Explore and extend a classic Excel dashboard.
- Explore and extend an Excel data model.
- Pre-format and import a .CSV file.
- Import data from a SQL Server database
- Import data from a report.
- Create measures using advanced DAX functions.
- Create data visualizations in Excel.
- Create a Power BI dashboard with Excel.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft MCSA: BI Reporting course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
You can also choose to split up the course:
Part 1: Analyzing Data with Excel
Part 2: Analyzing Data with Power BI