Before attending this course, it is also recommended students have:
- At least two years of experience in the IT field.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and/or Windows 10.
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.