Please Note: This course has been replaced by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Financials Functional Consultant (MB-310) course.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Candidates for this exam should have a moderate understanding of finance and accounting concepts and processes, but they are most likely not experts. They need an understanding of which Finance and Operations functionalities apply to the different business processes.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Set up and configure the core financial modules
Define and configure the General ledger module.
- Define currency and exchange rates; define and create the chart of accounts and main accounts; set up and manage fiscal and ledger calendars; create and define financial dimensions and financial dimension sets; configure account structure; define the ledger for a legal entity; set up journals; define the General ledger parameters and accounts for automatic transactions; configure intercompany accounting
Explain and set up the Cash and bank management module.
- Explain bank transaction types and transaction groups; set up bank groups, create bank accounts, explain the Cash and bank management parameters; configure check layouts
Describe and design the Accounts receivable and Collections management modules.
- Describe customer posting profiles, set up customer payment information, create customers, define the Accounts receivable parameters, describe an organizational structure for centralized payments; set up and process collection letters, configure and calculate interest, process interest adjustments, set up customer pools and aging period definition.
Review and build the Accounts payable module.
- Define vendor posting profiles, configure vendor payment information, explain invoice matching; create vendors, walkthrough the account payable parameters; review an organizational structure for centralized payments
Clarify and utilize the Tax module.
- Define ledger posting groups, create sales tax codes, establish sales and item tax groups, define sales tax authorities, explain withholding tax; review sales tax jurisdictions
Define basic fixed asset concepts, and complete setup for the Fixed assets module.
- Define depreciation methods and conventions, set up depreciation profiles and books, set up value models, define Fixed Asset parameters, create fixed assets, set up and assign bar codes to assets, lend fixed assets
Manage daily procedures for the core financial modules
Review and process transactions in the General ledger module.
- Create and post general journals; create voucher templates, process periodic journals, process period allocations, create and process accrual schemes, reverse a transaction, create reversing entries; use ledger accrual schemes in a journal; create and post intercompany journal entries
Analyze and walkthrough transactions in the Cash and bank management module.
- Create and delete checks, void a check and create payment reversals, create and cancel deposit slips, reconcile bank accounts
Assess and handle transactions in the Accounts receivable and Collections management modules.
- Create free text invoices, process prepayments, create payment journals, reverse settlements, reimburse a customer, perform sales order invoicing; review aged balances for customer, process customer account statements, create write-off transactions, process a non-sufficient funds cancellation; manage the status of customer transactions; use cases and activities to track collection actions
Define and create transactions in the Accounts payable module.
- Define and create different types of invoice journals, manage vendor invoices, perform invoice matching; process prepayments, create payment proposals; process payment journals
Explain and work with transactions in the Tax module.
- Revise sales tax prior to posting a transaction, post sales tax on prepayments, create transactions with conditional sales tax
Review and process fixed asset transactions.
- Define transaction types available, process acquisitions through journals, process depreciations, process disposals, process value adjustments; create purchase orders for fixed assets; acquire fixed assets from a purchase order
Set up, configure, and use the Budgeting module
Define basic budgeting concepts, and setup basic budgeting features.
- Define budget concepts; discuss different budget types; set up the different budget configurations, define the budget parameters
Configure and use budget control features.
- Set up the budget control configuration settings; define budget groups and budget control rules; enable budget control for source documents and journals; activate and turn on budget control; view budget check results on transactions
Define and generate budget plans.
- Define budget planning configuration, create budget plans, process budget plans, modify budget plans in Excel
Create and process budget register entries.
- Create and process budget register entries; transfer budget balances, define budget allocations, update budget register entries in Excel; create budget register entries from budget plans
Manage periodic and closing procedures for the financial modules
- Setup, configure, and run consolidations and eliminations.
Set up and define a consolidation and elimination company, add consolidation information to main accounts; define and use consolidation groups; configure elimination rules; define the consolidation methods available; perform a consolidation; create and process eliminations
Configure and perform foreign currency revaluations.
- Define main account settings for foreign currency revaluation; define the types of foreign currency revaluations; perform foreign currency revaluations
Set up and run ledger allocations.
- Describe the various types of ledger allocation; create ledger allocations rules and basis; process ledger allocation requests; configure allocations terms for a main account
Construct and use the period close workspace.
- Describe uses for the period close workspace; configure the period close workspace; define a period close template; use the period close workspace
Set and run the fiscal year end closing processes.
- Define parameters for fiscal year end close; configure and run the fiscal year close process; describe and use the closing sheet
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.