During this course you will be trained in DEVOPS for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and as a result be able to optimize the development, build, test and collaboration process for your Business Central development practice.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
This training is intended for IT Management and Business Central Development Community.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
1 - Source Code Management for Business Central
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Repos
- Azure Boards
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure Test Plans
- Azure Artifacts
2 - Source Control with GIT/TFVC
- Source Code Management Early Days
- Why should you use Source Control?
- Source Control Types
- GIT vs TFVC
3 - TFVC with Visual Studio
- Configuring source control TFVC
- TFVC Basic Operations
- TFVC Merge & Compare
4 - Adding Dynamics NAV Source Code to TFVC
- What should be tracked by TFVC?
- .fob vs .txt
- Export and Split with PowerShell
5 - GIT with Visual Studio Code
- GIT Installation & Configuration
- GIT Commands walkthrough
- GIT Local and Remote Repositories
- GIT Support in Visual Studio Code
- Adding your AL Extension to GIT
- GIT Branching & merging
- GIT Long running branches
- GIT Topic branches
- GIT Rebase
- Pull Requests & Branch Policies
6 - Agile/Scrum with Azure Boards
- Development Life Cylce Management
- Work Items, Bugs, Epics, Features
- Linking Work Items with Source Code
- Working with Sprints
- Burndown Chart
- Code Review
- Connect GitHub with Azure Boards
- Using Microsoft Teams for Devops
7 - Build Automation
- Setting up build agents
- Creating Azure Pipelines
- Build schedules
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Using PowerShell to automate the build process
- Automatic deployment (Continuous Deployment)
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.