Get your Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations training and certification in just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Candidates should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail. Additionally, experience with Visual Studio, and object-oriented programming is required.
Candidates for this development exam should also have a moderate understanding of programming concepts and processes, as well as an understanding of Finance and Operations and Retail modifications, enhancements, and new development projects that apply to the different business process scenarios.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Understand the architecture and development environment
Describe the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations architecture
- Describe the development environment; describe the components in the application stack; identify cloud architecture components; explain the server architecture; describe the layer architecture
Describe the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail architecture
- Identify components of the retail solutions and their purpose; Describe differences and uses for the Retail Server and the Retail Store Scale Unit (RSSU); Describe hardware components; Describe and create components for the Modern Point of Sale (MPOS) and the Cloud Point of Sale (Cloud POS)
Manage development with Microsoft Visual Studio and Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Identify the windows and basic navigation of Visual Studio; describe differences between and uses for projects, models, solutions, and packages; describe and perform the build process; describe the features of LCS; use LCS to deploy hotfixes, manage assets, and complete the build process
Develop new elements by using Application Explorer
Create and manage labels and resources
- Create new label files; create and use labels; describe elements and uses for labels; identify best practices for labels; identify uses for resources
Create and manage data types
- Describe uses for base enumerations; create new base enumerations; identify best practices for base enumerations; describe primitive and extended data types; create new extended data types; identify key properties for extended data types; implement best practices for extended data types
Create and manage tables
- Identify the components of a table; describe various types of table relationships; describe various types of table indexes; implement best practices for tables, relationships, and indexes
Read and Write Basic X++
Describe the X++ environment
- Identify the characteristics of X++; use the code editor to write X++; describe the features of IntelliSense; identify basic syntax for X++; describe the use of common key words in X++; describe the features of the debugger; use the comparison tool; use the best practice checker
Work with X++ control statements
- Work with variables, operators, conditional statements, and loops; use built-in functions; use communication tools
Work with classes
- Create new classes; describe scoping events and parameters; describe inheritance; identify key best practices when writing X++
Manipulate data with X++
- Identify techniques for data retrieval; explain uses for transaction integrity checking; insert, update, and delete records using X++; identify best practices for manipulating data with X++
Manage exceptions in X++
- Identify exception types; use try/catch statements; describe the features of optimistic concurrency control; describe best practices for exception handling with X++
Manage the User Interface and Security for Developers
Manage the user interface
- Identify components of various form patterns; identify common form patterns and sub patterns; identify key properties for form elements; apply and validate form patterns; describe uses for tiles; describe how to join data in forms; implement best practices for form development
Manage the user navigation
- Identify types of menu items; create menu items and menus; identify key properties for menu items; describe uses for menu items; implement best practices for menus and menu items
Manage security in the development environment
- Describe the security architecture; describe the components of role-based security; create new privileges, duties, and roles in the application explorer; describe the extensible data security framework
Develop and extend retail components
Modify retail components
- Describe the components of the Commerce Runtime (CRT) and how to extend the CRT; describe the components of the Commerce Data Exchange (CDX) and how to extend the CDX; Identify components of the retail architecture that can be extended; Describe how to extend various components of the retail architecture.
Deploy retail modifications
- Describe how to package and deploy retail modifications into a source environment; review and apply retail hot fixes; create and deploy packages for retail; resolve conflicts and rebuild packages
Monitor retail components
- Identify, use and extend diagnostics and monitoring tools for retail components; Identify, setup, and monitor data distribution and offline databases; Understand hot, warm, and cold paths for diagnostics and monitoring; Use events logs, and LCS to monitor and diagnose issues with retail components
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.