You should have the following experience:
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Proficiency in planning and deploying Skype for Business Server 2015 and Skype for Business Online solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot Skype for Business Server 2015 at a basic level using Microsoft monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Snooper, centralized logging service (CLS), Key Health Indicators (KHI)).
- Proficiency with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, directory synchronization, and telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Familiarity with the requirements and process for integrating Skype for Business Server 2015 with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Windows, Windows Server and Hyper-V, QoS, TCP/IP, network load balancing, PowerShell, understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (basic telephony concepts including SIP trunking, gateway, and Session Border Controller (SBC) interconnects, and common private branch exchange (PBX) deployment architectures.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.