PLEASE NOTE: This course has been replaced with the new version: Microsoft: Administering System Center Configuration manager and Cloud Service Integration.
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices by using Microsoft System Center v1511 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune, and their associated site systems. In this course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Intune. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
Readynez is an official Microsoft Gold Learning Partner - You’ll use Official Course materials. You’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
- Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
- Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
- Use Configuration Manager to implement Endpoint Protection.
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
- Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
At Readynez we know your time is valuable. That´s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Training in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
Get your Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune Course with Readynez, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, accommodation, meals and transportation service.
This course is part 2 of Microsoft Enterprise Devices and Apps that has been replaced with the new version: Microsoft: Administering System Center Configuration manager and Cloud Service Integration.