Achieving the Certified Information Privacy Professional - Europe & Certified Information Privacy Manager certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The Certified Information Privacy Professional - Europe (CIPP/E) and Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certifications are intended for professionals who work in the field of privacy and data protection and want to validate their knowledge and skills in these areas. They are designed for individuals who work in legal, compliance, or data protection roles and are responsible for managing privacy and data protection in their organizations. The CIPP/E certification covers a wide range of topics related to European privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ePrivacy Directive. By obtaining this certification, individuals can demonstrate their proficiency in understanding and complying with European privacy laws and regulations.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Data Protection Laws - Introduces key European data protection laws and regulatory bodies, describing the evolution toward a Harmonised European Legislative Framework.
- Personal Data - Defines and differentiates between types of data-including personal, anonymous, pseudo-anonymous and special categories.
- Controllers and Processors - Describes the roles and relationships of controllers and processors.
- Processing Personal Data - Defines data processing and GDPR processing principles, Explains the application of the GDPR and outlines the legitimate bases for processing personal data.
- Information provision - Explains controller obligations for providing information about data processing activities to data subjects and Supervisory Authorities.
- Data Subjects ‚Rights - Describes data subjects‚ rights, applications of rights and obligations controller and processor.
- Security or Processing - Discusses considerations and duties of controllers and processors for Ensuring security of personal data and providing notification of data breaches.
- Accountability - Investigates accountability requirements, data protection management systems, data protection impact assessments, privacy policies and the role of the data protection officer.
- International Data Transfers - Outlines options and obligations for transferring data outside the European Economic Area, Decisions adequacy and appropriateness safeguards and derogations.
- Super Visions and Enforcement - Describes the role, powers and procedures or Supervisory Authorities; the composition and tasks of the European Data Protection Board; the role of the European Data Protection Supervisor; and remedies, liabilities and penalties for non-compliance.
- Compliance - Discusses the applications of European data protection law, legal bases and compliance requirements for processing personal data in practice, employers-including processing employee data, surveillance, direct marketing, Internet technology and communications and outsourcing.
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the CIPM & CIPP/E course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
This CIPT course is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to the CIPT exam. While not purely a “test prep” course, this training is appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.