Your expert instructor will work through the course material preparing for the Google Cloud Certified: Associate Cloud Engineer (PR000061) exam as well as the Google Cloud Certified: Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems, and data analytics/machine learning is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure (GCF-CI)
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud Platform
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
Lab: Sign Up for the Free Trial and Create a Project
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud Platform
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform
Lab: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
Module 3: Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints
Lab: Deploying Applications Using App Engine and Cloud Datastore
Module 4: Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and Google Cloud Bigtable
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform
Lab: Integrating Applications with Google Cloud Storage
Module 5: Google Container Engine
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Container Engine and Kubernetes
- Deploying Applications Using Google Container Engine
Module 6: Google Compute Engine and Networking
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine
Understand the various Google Cloud Platform networking and operational tools and services
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
Module 7: Big Data and Machine Learning
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms
Lab: Getting Started with BigQuery
Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure (AGCPI)
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Role of the Cloud Architect
- Learn about Solution Domains as an approach to design
Lab: Console and Cloudshell
Lab: Infrastructure Preview
Module 2: Virtual Networks
- Cloud Virtual Networks (CVN), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, Firewall rules
- Subnetworks for resource management instead of physical network topology
Lab: Virtual Networking
Lab: Bastion Host
Module 3: Virtual Machines
- GCE, tags, VM options, vCPUs, disk options, images, and special features of persistent disks for VMs
Lab: Creating Virtual Machines
Lab: Working with Virtual Machines
Module 4: Cloud IAM
- Members, roles, organizations, account administration, service accounts
Lab: Cloud IAM
Module 5: Data Storage Services
- Cloud Storage, Datastore, Bigtable, Cloud SQL
Lab: Cloud Storage
Lab: Cloud SQL
Lab: Cloud Datastore
Module 6: Resource Management
- Billing, Quotas, Labels, Names, Cloud Resource Manager
Lab: Billing Administration
Lab: Examining Billing Data and BigQuery
Module 7: Resource Monitoring
- Stackdriver, Monitoring, Logging, Error Reporting, Tracing, Debugging
Lab: Resource Monitoring (Stackdriver)
Lab: Error Reporting and Debugging (Stackdriver)
Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
- VPNs, Cloud Router, Cloud Interconnect, Direct Peering, Cloud DNS
Lab: Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Lab: Dynamic VPN with Cloud Routers
Module 9: Load Balancing
- Network Load Balancing, HTTP(S) Load Balancing, SSL Load Balancing and Internal Load Balancing, Managed Instance Groups
Lab: VM Automation and Load Balancing
Module 10: Autoscaling
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Cloud API
- Infrastructure automation, custom images, startup and shutdown scripts and metadata
Lab: Cloud API Infrastructure Automation
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager templates
Lab: Deployment Manager
Module 13: Managed Services
- Dataproc, Dataflow, BigQuery, Datalab
Module 14: Application Development Infrastructure
- Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints and Apigee, Cloud Functions
Module 15: Application Development Services
- Google App Engine (GAE), Dev Tools, Cloud Source Repos.
Lab: App Engine Development
Module 16: Containers
- Containers, Google Container Engine (GKE), and Container Registry.
Lab: Kubernetes Load Balancing
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.