On this accelerated 3-day General Data Protection Regulation [(EU) 2016/679] Master class course you will cover the regulation itself, its relationship with current data protection and privacy legislation in Europe and elsewhere to understand the multi-jurisdictional impact and consequences for the collection, retention and processing of Personal Data.
Following this course you will be capable of understanding what the coherent structure of the integrated Personal Data environment would look like in your organization, enabling you to develop, integrate and manage the significant changes required in your organizations governance, business and data processing structures. In order to achieve this many relevant aspects are covered, for example:
- Overview of legal systems and their inter-relationships
- Embedding GDPR within organizations under common law, civil law and other legal systems
- The major required changes in corporate governance standards and processes
- The subtle effects of ‘big data’
- How to flourish under the self-reporting paradigm of GDPR
Your increased skills and knowledge will be essential to ensuring that your organization is able to conform to the requirements of the GDPR in the context of jurisdictions within which you operate.
This course is aimed at those who have a practical need to understand and implement enterprise governance, business and IS processes – such as:
- Senior executives responsible for Process and Governance
- Auditors, Risk and Compliance practitioners
- Consultants in the fields of
- Data Privacy, Security and Compliance
- Enterprise Architects
- Lawyers wishing to understand the whole context
- Corporate Legal Counsel
- Contractors wishing to capitalise on this new
area of process
- Anybody who interacts with bulk personal data
- HR and other deeply affected professions
- Up-to-date content: the course is developed by specialist lawyers and enterprise architects who monitor the action of the courts and process developments – so you can rely on the most up-to-date content and relevant real-life examples.
- Experienced instructors: Readynez are pleased t provide specialist instructors who are still practitioners with years of international experience in industry, commerce and the legal world which enriches the course by having real-world examples that enrich your learning experience.
- IT-Savvy/IT-in-business-savvy/IT-in-legal-savvy: the GDPR Masterclass is delivered in the practical and pragmatic context of todays technology, so you will take away an understanding of the ways that technologies can support you in this new aspect of enterprise governance.
Sitting your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Masterclass course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.