On this accelerated 3-day Certified Data Protection Officer course you'll develop the skills to implement and manage a compliance framework aligned to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This course will also prepare you for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) job role.
You'll develop insight into the critical gap between the GDPR and current organisational processes - including privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms and data protection impact assessments - in order to adopt all new process compliant with the new regulation. Understanding and acting on this knowledge will help your organisation reduce the risk of prosecution in the event of a cyber breach. Breaches to EU regulation by multinationals can result in fines upwards of £20 million and could be as high as 4% of worldwide gross turnover.
Key learning objectives your accelerated DPO training course include:
- Building your knowledge of personal data protection history in Europe
- Developing an in-depth knowlege of approaches and concepts required in effective alignment with GDPR
- Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR for EU and non-EU organisations and when to implement them
- Learning the skills to support an organisation in implementation and assessment of these new requirements
- Learning how you manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Developing the knowledge and skills required to advise your organisation in managing personal data
- Gaining analysis and decision making expertise in the context of personal data protection
With the EU GDPR coming into effect in 2018, organisations need to prepare now. This law applies to firms both in the EU, but also those outside that handle personal data of EU citizens. These regulations establish a legal requirement that organisations with more than 200 staff employ a full-time Data Protection Officer.
On this course you'll be prepared for and sit the PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Exam. This is covered by your Certification Guarantee.
This course is aimed at you if you're:
- a Data Protection Officer, or involved in data protection and data privacy
- a member of an information security, incident management or business continuity team
- an expert advisor in security of personal data
- a technical or compliance expert wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role
Sitting your Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO) course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.