The Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN) v1.0 course teaches you how to implement, configure, monitor, and support enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package:
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with the various Cisco router and firewall command modes
- Experience navigating and managing Cisco routers and firewalls
- Clear understanding of the benefits of site-to-site and Remote Access VPN options
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Introduce site-to-site VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introduce remote access VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Review site-to-site and remote access VPN design options
- Review troubleshooting processes for various VPN options available on Cisco router and firewalls
- Introducing VPN Technology Fundamentals
- Implementing Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Implement Cisco IOS Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Solutions
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Implementing Clientless VPNs
- Explore IPsec Technologies
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Point-to-Point VPN
- Implement and Verify Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI) VPN
- Implement and Verify Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Troubleshoot DMVPN
- Implement and Verify FlexVPN with Smart Defaults
- Implement and Verify Point-to-Point FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Hub and Spoke FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify Spoke-to-Spoke FlexVPN
- Troubleshoot Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Implement and Verify AnyConnect Transport Layer Security (TLS) VPN on ASA
- Implement and Verify Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) on Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Implement and Verify Clientless VPN on ASA
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.